Apart from the West window, all the stained glass has been provided by the Newton family between 1919 and 1939. The Newton family graves are in the churchyard on the Terrace.
All the glass is by Burlison & Grylls – an extract from the Victorian Web about the company is included.
Comments on the windows are from Rev Timothy Ganz’s 1984 Church Guide. This is a first attempt to describe the stained glass – suggestions, additions or corrections are welcome
The windows are numbered 1 to 9 to enable cross reference with photographs.
Descriptions of the windows can be read here
The windows are:
1. Chancel North East – The Empty Tomb
2. Chancel East – the Annunciation
3. Chancel South-
4. South Aisle East Wall -
5. South Aisle East – Left -
6. South Aisle East – Centre -
7. South Aisle East – Right -
8. South Aisle – West of the South Door -
9. The Marian (West) Window
Photographs of the windows can be found in a Flickr Album here